Nearly unscathed
We were transferred from So. Fla to Central Florida and after being in the same place for almost 20 years, it was quite trying. Being on the internet since since '94 is bad enough trying to keep updated and such. Emails around Christmas time are heavy and I can not keep up with all of them. Moving two airbrush shops was VERY hard! I may drift away from the custom work and just sell things I've created. Maybe do the art shows. That will probably be the case and fit custom jobs when I can.
I've just about settled in to the new shop. I got a group of good paint jobs through there and am happy with what is starting to happen. During the move though, a few jobs were lost, missed or looked over which I am not happy about. I found one project I did and do not know where it goes! There are so many boxes! Now a days, our family runs two big public facilities, a farm and an airbrush service not to mention I also teach and am involved in 4H.
I'll get this blog going to help me track things. I may even keep a job list so I have them all listed somewhere! When I find the time, I need to find my way through about 6k emails of catch up! Moving was a hard one. If it happens again (which it most likely will) we'll be ready and it'll be easier. Next move in a couple of years I hope I can say we did it UNSCATHED!
Pinstriping two panels today, On deck, toss out old canvasses and start Fl. Gators mailboxes.
I've just about settled in to the new shop. I got a group of good paint jobs through there and am happy with what is starting to happen. During the move though, a few jobs were lost, missed or looked over which I am not happy about. I found one project I did and do not know where it goes! There are so many boxes! Now a days, our family runs two big public facilities, a farm and an airbrush service not to mention I also teach and am involved in 4H.
I'll get this blog going to help me track things. I may even keep a job list so I have them all listed somewhere! When I find the time, I need to find my way through about 6k emails of catch up! Moving was a hard one. If it happens again (which it most likely will) we'll be ready and it'll be easier. Next move in a couple of years I hope I can say we did it UNSCATHED!
Pinstriping two panels today, On deck, toss out old canvasses and start Fl. Gators mailboxes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home